DC Byte is a pioneering provider of commercial research and consultancy in the field of data centres and digital infrastructure, and a leading player in the UK proptech scene.
Our research has been quoted by top publications including the Financial Times and Computer Weekly, and our services support the activities of investors, operators and developers around the world.
We are looking for motivated individuals to join our growing team of research analysts. The ideal candidate would be professional, friendly with a passion for international business. There will be plenty of opportunity for travel and work abroad. Building relationships with our customers and with the data centre community sits at the core of the role, so good people skills are essential.
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent lateral thinking ability
- Good writing and communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Preference for multilingual candidates
- Competitive remuneration package
- Annual bonus
- Access to company options scheme
- Full training program with no prior experience data centre experience required
- Opportunity for extensive international travel
Successful candidates must be able to start work within a maximum of one month from receiving an offer, or whatever their minimum notice period is at their current job.
If you would like to be considered for the role, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know what interests you about the job. We look forward to hearing from you.